Thursday, June 11, 2009

dont hate you, hate me.

I do not hate Allyson Adolphson, I just like to leave work. :)

Yesterday I decided that I was going to start doing things for my body again ( not gross stuff), but just going out and running, or jogging. Thanks to some people blogging and talking about the Couch to 5k workout, I thought that it would be a great way to do some interval training, as well as not going crazy about running and feeling WAY out of shape. I went to my favorite park, which has a 1.3 mile loop in it ( Lafayette Park). I downloaded the podcast that was made by this guy named Robert who was doing it, who obviously knew that I needed music to run along with. Sadly, I did not download the very first one ( good job Erin!), so I had to start on week two. That was rough goings. I made it through it though! But I was very tired afterwards. Oh well. Hopefully Friday I will be able to run it without keeling over on myself. :)

After that, I came home, and all I wanted was to chill out, and read a book. This didn't happen though, because after a nice cool shower, I found out that the show Wipeout was on. Wipeout looks ridiculous to say the least, and really strenuous at that as well. I can understand how the 4' 8" girl wont make it in the wipeout zone, because she simply isn't tall enough or strong enough to do it. It is definitely hilarious though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment