Saturday, May 23, 2009

states of being

Walking around today slowly sipping my Irish coffee, I realized that at this point in my life, I am exactly happy. I am not gleeful and nauseating to anyone who happens to ask how my day is going, and I am not a melancholy or bitter lady who knows more than you and seems to talk about my knowledge and the lack of luck every chance I get. I am simply and exactly happy.
So what does happy entail for someone who is not done with college, is usually broke, and is about as hairbrained as one can be without being labeled blonde? Well, I will tell you that it definately has to do with my boyfriend, who makes me realize that even though I am not barbie, I am still frickin amazing, and that I am quite entertaining in my own right. My happy state also has to deal with my friends being hilariously well-timed and aptly placed in moments of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment