Wednesday, August 5, 2009

dancing for the heart

So, after I blogged about my awesome/horrific dream about Hogwarts and Voldermort, I had a pretty normal day. My coworker/boss who I help alot is in a conference in Washington D.C. all this week, so I have just been doing really easy work, keeping it light because I know as soon as she gets back I will have tons of stuff to do.

After work, I went to a workout class with my friend called Zumba. Now, I know what those of you who know me are thinking, "this girl, in a latin dance/arobics class?" Contrary to what I thought, I had a lot of fun. It is probaby the first class where it was directed at arobics that I was smiling the whole time. It was sexy, and full of sass, and I definately didn't feel as uncoordinated as some of the ladies in there, but to be fair, I was probably the youngest one there, besides the teaching aide. The teacher was just soo full of energy! Sometimes, you have that instructor who shows you the movements, but then doesn't really do them, and just walks around the whole time "helping you" do your posture or movement. Not this lady. She was bouncing and jumping, and shaking her top and shaking her bottom. It was great.

After I got home, my great boyfriend had already made me some food, which I was very thankful for. I drank some juice, ate the food, and was feeling semi comatose by the time 9:00 rolled around. We tried to watch all of Pan's Labyrinth, but he fell asleep on my belly by 9:30, and I fell asleep by the end of the movie at about 10:30. I was so exhausted.


0 comments:

Post a Comment